A professionally designed and installed irrigation system should serve your property well for many years to come. However, it’s normal for components to require repairs or replacement from time to time due to wear and tear. When your irrigation system isn’t functioning as it should, or if you notice a sudden spike in your water bills, you can call Action Yard and Tree Services in Tucson. Our expert technicians deliver speedy service at affordable rates for residential and commercial property owners. Known widely as the best Irrigation Repair Tucson has to offer.
Common Signs of a Malfunctioning Irrigation System
When your system is working properly, you’ll barely notice it’s there. Automatic systems require little maintenance and few adjustments, since they run on pre-programmed settings. But if you notice any of the following issues, call Action Yard and Tree Services right away.
- Low or high water pressure: Are you noticing puddles of water everywhere or soil so dry it starts to crack? In-ground sprinkler heads that fail to pop up fully can also be a sign of low water pressure.
- Uneven distribution patterns: A malfunctioning sprinkler or drip irrigation system might show signs of distributing the water unevenly. One part of your landscape might get too much water, while another area hardly gets any at all.
- Dripping control valves: The control valve enables the right amount of water to be distributed to the right area. Under normal operating conditions, the control valve shouldn’t be leaking or dripping water.
- High water bill: A properly installed irrigation system should lower your water bill because it allows for precise watering. If your water bill suddenly spikes, you may have a leak somewhere.
The team at Action Yard and Tree Services can fix all of these problems, and many more! Don’t hesitate to call us for any Irrigation Repair Tucson needs you may have.
Common Types of Irrigation Repair Tucson
Fixing a malfunctioning irrigation system is often a matter of replacing a broken component or clearing out a blockage. The skilled technicians at Action Yard & Tree Services often perform the following types of repairs:
- Broken sprinkler heads
- Broken pipes
- Erratic sprinkler behaviors
- Malfunctioning emitters
- Damaged distribution tubing
- Leaky connectors
- Failure of a sprinkler zone to turn on
- Zone valve leaks
These are just a few of the irrigation system repairs and sprinkler repairs we often make for homes and businesses around the Tucson area. If you have an irrigation problem that isn’t listed here, please give us a call to chat!
For fast and affordable maintenance & irrigation repairs Tucson, you can turn to the trusted team at Action Yard & Tree Services. You can call us at (520) 829-4791 to schedule an appointment.